xxx.TVtuga.org

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

The mistress - and her slave / Crazy Female Domination - FemDom!

21.02.2019, 23:56
Reply #4950

Offline geri

Crysta lrush Paddling

Studio:  Club D
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Humiliation, Slut Training Pegging, Strap-on, Dildo
Video language: English

Now that he is totally turned on, Crystal tears into his ass, caning him again and again until his ass has been totally defeated by her cane. All the poor slave can do is thank his beautiful Mistress for her cruelty. Download and enjoy!

Format:   mp4
Duration:  6:25
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11526kbps
Audio:   125kbps

File size: 547.6 MB
Download Crysta lrush Paddling

22.02.2019, 00:32
Reply #4951

Offline geri

Toys for Boys

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Chloe Cherry
Genres: FemDom, made Male Ejaculation, Vibrator, Cumshot

Blonde domina with experience today wants to torture his subordinate. He is bound and therefore immobilized and it is convenient for her to do everything that he wants and I touch his penis with the help of a vibrator.

Duration:  10:33
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11450kbps
Audio:   309kbps

File size: 908.6 MB
Download Toys for Boys

22.02.2019, 01:11
Reply #4952

Offline geri

Princess Chanel

Studio:  AmericanMeanGirls
Cast: Princess Chanel
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, High Heels, Ballbusting

This slave thought that being caged out of our sight gave him permission to just do as he pleased with his tiny dick.  Well Chanel saw him playing with that little thing and is NOT happy. She drags his ass out of the cage and gives him a  ball busting to think about his mistake. But she doesn't have her preferred ball kicking shoes on in the beginning because she wasn't expecting to have to do this right now. So after a few kicks with her pointed-toe pumps, she makes the slave change her into a pair of pointed toe ankle boots that she can use to REALLY drill her kicks right into his nuts. (They protect our cute lil feet, while causing MAX damage to slaves' balls!) But either way, those pointed toes on both choices of footwear look dangerous...and the slave is seriously regretting his "wank time decision" as he stares at those shoes on Chanel's feet as she drags him out of his cage by his leash!

Duration:  10:27
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9623kbps
Audio:   125kbps

File size: 746.2 MB
Download Princess Chanel

22.02.2019, 01:44
Reply #4953

Offline geri

Between Herrin - Domination HD

Release Year: 2018
Cast:  Princess Raven Bay wants to show her cuckold how well she gets fucked. She is wearing a big pink cock that looks exactly like her boyfriends... She thinks it would be humiliating to fuck her cuckold slave with a cock as big as her boyfriends. She tells hi
Genres: Femdom, Kunilingus, Facesitting, Strapon, Anilingus, Domination

Princess Chloe's slave has failed as a man in life and is much better suited as a sissy bitch. To make sure he knows his new role Princess Chloe grabs her pink lipstick transforming him into an extra pretty slut. She straps on her big, pink cock and drives it straight into the sluts pussy making him moan and love every inch of her cock. His dick is now completely useless as the only pleasure the sissy will receive is from big cocks fucking it's slutty pussy hole.

Format:   Windows Media
Duration:  30:51
Video:   640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1275kbps
Audio:   46kbps

File size: 300.5 MB
Download Between Herrin - Domination HD

22.02.2019, 01:50
Reply #4954

Offline geri

Chanel Explosion - Domination HD

Mistress Ivy loves to make sure her slave always knows his place...under her divine cunt. She keeps her chastised pet chained up and locked tight so he will always remain exactly where she needs him to be. He is ordered to please her with his hard-working tongue while she grinds and rides his face exactly the way she likes. Mistress Ivy uses his mouth to orgasm reminding him of his purpose in life is to always please her in any way she commands. He is left in chains and an extra tight chastity device until Mistress Ivy has use for his obedient tongue once again.

Duration:  3:05
Video:   1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 10245kbps
Audio:   309kbps

File size: 238.3 MB
Download Chanel Explosion - Domination HD

22.02.2019, 02:00
Reply #4955

Offline geri

Parody Squirting - Domination HD

The boys decide to toughen her up by teaching her a lesson while she's showering off after the game. I always feel the most vulnerable when I'm in the shower. I have to close my eyes and put soap on my face and in my hair. If I open my eyes I know I'll it'll hurt so I hold them tightly closed. That's the moment I worry about. That's the moment when he could strike. I wake to feel something filling me up. It's abnormally large and hard as hell. The chain holding me to the ground is locked on both ends. I couldn't run if I wanted to. Pulling on it only makes my cunt sore. I yell at him to release me, but he repeats his instructions: Finish your makeup! I think he is obsessed with my face, my mouth, my tongue. He gags me with wood and then ties my tongue out in two directions. He's cruel and he enjoys watching me suffer. The worst part is when he penetrates my cunt with a plastic dick. I can't help, but cum and cum and cum!

Format:   Windows Media
Duration:  7:58
Video:   720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio:   93kbps

File size: 91.7 MB
Download Parody Squirting - Domination HD

22.02.2019, 02:44
Reply #4956

Offline geri

Natalya & Anabelle Pync

Studio:  BratPrincess
Cast: Natalya, Anabelle Pync
Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, Edging, Bondage, Cock Control, Milking, Facesitting

Anabelle and Natalya have a slave tied to down to a bed in the Edging Salon. Natalya sits on the slave's face while she and Anabelle edge the slave together. The teasers share tips with each other for keeping the cock right on the edge of orgasm for the whole milking session. The slave is dripping precum while the teasers work their magic. Finally, they let the slave spill its load before ending the session and returning the slave back to his Princess.

Duration:  9:11
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9680kbps
Audio:   237kbps

File size: 667.8 MB
Download Natalya & Anabelle Pync

22.02.2019, 02:52
Reply #4957

Offline geri

Shay Sights - BBC Submission

Cast: Shay Sights
Genres: Anal Play, Cum Eating, Strap-on

MILF Mistress Shay loves training her young boy-toys to become ass sluts for big black strap-on cocks. She wants her slave to become completely addicted to getting fucked and orders him to stroke his dick while her BBC is made deep inside. From now on he will only be allowed to cum with a big dick stretching his fuck- hole wide open. Training will be complete when his mind and body is fully conditioned to only know pleasure from getting fucked like the bitch he is.

Duration:  14:30
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7243kbps
Audio:   303kbps

File size: 832.1 MB
Download Shay Sights - BBC Submission

22.02.2019, 03:38
Reply #4958

Offline geri

How Many More Days

Cast:  Alexandra Snow
Genres:  female domination, handjob, fetish, cumshot
Video language: German

My dutiful slave has been locked in his cock cage for 100 days now. With the time of his release at hand, I've decided to play a little game with him. He will have the pleasure of my hands upon his cock, but there's a catch. For every minute it takes him to cum, I'll subject him to another 10 days in chastity. He thinks he'll cum right away, being locked up for so long. But the thing about a denied cock is that sometimes it's in chastity so long it forgets how to work. Even with my slicked up hands and his balls tied tight against him, his orgasm takes a while to build up. He's already lasted 100 days in the cage.

Duration:  8:04
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3893kbps
Audio:   64kbps

File size: 234.3 MB
Download How Many More Days

22.02.2019, 04:17
Reply #4959

Offline geri

Rewarded Plaything

Cast: Goddess Demi
Genres:  Black Mistress, Female Domination, Femdom Handjob, made Orgasm, Ruined Orgasm

Goddess Demi Sutra loves her playthings to be quiet, hard and tied up so they are always at her disposal.
His behavior has been exceptional this week and is rewarded with a milking by her strong, dominant grip.
One comes out must go in though as Goddess Demi shoves every last drop of cum right back inside his slutty asshole.

Duration:  10:39
Video:   1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11254kbps
Audio:   306kbps

File size: 901.2 MB
Download Rewarded Plaything